Imperial Alliance & CLAN ANGELKNIGHTS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE INFORMATION HUB

AmIDoinItWrite?

(Kinslayer)
    (Kinslayer)

AmIDoinItWrite? Empty AmIDoinItWrite?

Post by (Kinslayer) Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:37 am

AmIDoinItWrite? Amidoi11
    (Kinslayer)
    (Kinslayer)

AmIDoinItWrite? Empty Re: AmIDoinItWrite?

Post by (Kinslayer) Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:47 am

AmIDoinItWrite? Amidoi12
    (Kinslayer)
    (Kinslayer)

Post by (Kinslayer) Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:27 am

AmIDoinItWrite? Amidoi13
    (Kinslayer)
    (Kinslayer)

Post by (Kinslayer) Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:33 am

Well, I just wanted you to know that I had a conversation with little-tiny-baby-Jesus just these past few minutes. For some reason, your name came up. It went a little something like this:

me: Jesus, how you been?

Jesus: Pretty swell, how about you?

me: Not so good, little-tiny-baby-Jesus. See, there is this guy, attacking my returning fleet.

Jesus: Well, just recall that shi......returning?.

me: That's the problem, see I sent it on a harvest mission without thinking.

Jesus: Oh my God, why the hell would you do that?

me: Because I needed that res there when I came back online to push the metal mine again. You're not mad at me, are you little-tiny-baby-Jesus?

Jesus: Jesus Christ, yeah I am mad at you! Didn't this guy get you once before?

me: Yeah. *sighs*

Jesus: Well, serves you right for not learning your lesson the first time. Ask him to recall. Tell him profit isn't everything.

me: And if he doesn't?

Jesus: Well, that is simple. I will just tell St. Peter that when he shows up at the gates, he is to be delayed until I can find the time to go talk to him personally.

me: Is he gonna burn in hell? Would you really do that to someone just for me?

Jesus: Well now, let's not get ahead of ourselves here. All I can promise at this point is to be extra scrutinizing of his worldly deeds. Any more than that, and I might have to send a potential saint to hell, just because I said I would, and that simply would not do.

me: What would make him a saint, do you think? The guy is crushing me AGAIN!!

Jesus: Well, I dunno. Maybe I can just make it harder for him to get in.... On the other hand, if he recalls, that just might elevate him to saintly status offhand.

me: Well, I'll let you know if he recalls or not. How do I reach you again if I need you?

Jesus: You know what man? I have always been on the server, you just haven't seen me before.

Better recall bro, I think he is serious.
    (Kinslayer)
    (Kinslayer)

Post by (Kinslayer) Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:49 am

AmIDoinItWrite? Lanxme10

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:02 am